After I fairly sunny day, it was "safe" to go back down to the garden and finish up the dahlia planting this evening. All garden had dried out from yesterday's rain and we didn't need to worry about making tracks to clogging up the wheelbarrow. I brought down from the house 6 more potted dahlias. These 6 are struggling a bit, but I decided they deserved a chance to get planted. So that gave us 17 to plant tonight for a grand total of 219 in the ground or 96.4% completed. All I have left are 8 little Mignon Singles that I am going to plant in a row against the rabbit fence. Here's the "after" picture with all 219 done.