Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In like a Lamb.............


After an amazingly rainy February 28th, today was mild with blue skies and sun this afternoon. I remembered to check back on my little clump of "tete-a-tete" that I weeded around in early February. As you can see about 2/3 of the buds are now open. The rains and the snow of the past week haven't damaged them at all. That is just one of the great things about daffodils. They are, for the most part, tough and strong - especially the small narcissus. Looking at that clump, I desperately need to put divide the "tete-a-tete" on next Fall's to-do list!

1 comment:

Jami @ An Oregon Cottage said...

I love all the daffs coming up right now- even the regular ones that are in sheltered locations are starting to bloom. Yeah spring!

-Jami
An Oregon Cottage