Thursday, August 11, 2016

More Dahlia Blooms


A few more nice blooms down in the dahlia garden today. My four plants of "Eclipse" are looking great but I fear by the time the dahlia shows roll around in September they will be mostly done producing good blooms for the year.


"Bloomquist Dan G" a miniature ball in dark red


Another lovely bloom on my "Blyton Softer Gleam". This was my first dahlia to bloom in the whole garden this year and I think it to will be mostly done producing show quality blooms by the time the shows begin. That's too bad because I would love to get it in a show and see how it performs. I think that will have to wait until next year. Hopefully this cutting produces some good tubers.


A perfect bloom of "Tahoma Alicia", a miniature ball in dark pink.

No comments: