Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Heavenly Blue Morning Glory


The "Heavenly Blue" morning glory plants in the kitchen garden have done really well this year.


I never get any blooms as the vines climb up the pole next to where they are planted. But after they reach the top of their decorative tower, the morning glory vines start to head up and over the tomato plants. It is up here that the buds are set and the blooms begin to open. 


As you can see, one of the six plants in my purchased tray was a "Tie-Dye" morning glory, not a "Heavenly Blue". As luck would have it, the two varieties look terrific together. Each morning now I am treated to lots and lots of complimentary, stunning shades of blue. I think it's the best display of these two varieties that I have ever grown.

1 comment:

msi ventus said...

Terimakasih... Sangat membantu
Terimakasih Sangat membantu, itu merupakan Bunga Morning Glory yang indah