Sunday, September 30, 2012

Maine Fall Folliage


I was in Mid-Coast Maine from September 21st through October 1st. When I first arrived, the colors on the trees were just beginning to change. I would guess that perhaps only 20 percent of the trees had turned. But things had really progressed by the last day of my trip. I took a long, slow drive from Camden, through Hope, Liberty, & Unity before turning toward Bangor. While it still wasn't "peak color", it was getting close. As I could, I pulled over to take some pictures through the pouring rainfall. There were areas that  would take your breath away.







1 comment:

Amy Bradstreet said...

That's a beautiful stretch of Maine, and one of my favorite areas! So sorry to have missed you at Common Ground, and too funny that you recognized, Adam! You should have said hello, he wouldn't have minded a bit!