Sunday, August 13, 2017

The First Precipitation of Summer


Rose "Birthday Girl"

We awoke to cloudy skies and by 7:00 AM there was the softest sound of rainfall on the roof. It never really rained this morning, but we did get what I would call heavy showers at times. It ended by 9:00  AM but it was enough that the ground was damp and the air smelled clean. We need a lot more rain to help put out the fires and really renew the earth but even the 10th of an inch we got this morning was certainly a welcome gift.

1 comment:

julia Bergstrasser said...

Do you want to own a business of your own? or own a house of your choice?Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with an blick of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expand my clothing business so I will advice anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp his number on +18632310632.  I wish you goodluck.